30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
We don't know how many times we've heard our kids say…. 'I want a pony'...and we can imagine you've heard it too.
Toby is a loveable, child sized ride on toy pony horse which relies on your childs leg power to move. Riding Toby is like riding a real pony, as a natural riding motion is needed to get Toby moving forward.
This ride on toy horse is available in 2 Sizes - small and large. Size offered in this listing is Large.
- Actual Size: 78Lx 36W x95H cm
Sitting Height: 64 cm
Seat to pedal height: 50cm
Max Load: 40kgs
See Toby and his friend Alexia the ride on toy unicorn in action by viewing this video
Handlebars positioned on Toby's head make steering easy
Tony can be ridden indoors and outdoors (flat services only)
Toby offers physical and imaginative fun
Improves motor skills, strengthens legs and abdomen
Wheels will not scratch your floors and are locked to not roll back
Construction consists of a concealed lightweight frame covered in a fire retardant soft padded plush material
Environmentally friendly as no batteries or power supply needed
Toby weighs 9kgs and can support a child weighing up to 40kgs
Toby is entirely safe and meets Australian & CE Standards
Toby is Brown in colour, with a White Mane and Tail
Suits Ages: 4 - 8
- We'll endeavor to dispatch your order within 24-48 hours of receiving your order and cleared payment.
- There may be a delay for customers paying via Bank Deposit as electronic payments can take between 24-48hrs to clear.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery
- Delivery can only occur Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Unfortunately we have no control over delivery time once your order has left our warehouse, however as a guideline please see the table below
Australia Wide Delivery Schedule
Christmas Delivery Deadlines -
Regional TAS and NT - Place your Order by midnight Sunday 6th DEC
TAS and Regional WA & QLD, Alice Springs & Darwin - Place your Order by midnight Sunday 13th DEC
Metro Perth & Metro Brisbane - Place your Order by midnight Wednesday 16th DEC
NSW, SA, ACT & Regional VIC - Place your Order by midnight Thursday 17th DEC
Metro Melbourne - Place your Order by midnight Sunday 20th DEC
Normal Delivery Guidelines Below (excludes Beds & Cubbies):
- Delivery within metro Melbourne: 1 - 3 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to other cities and large towns in VIC: 1 - 4 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to Capital Cities in SA, NSW : 3 - 5 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to other interstate locations: 4 - 10 business days
If you would like your order in a hurry please add a note to the customer comments section within your order and we will do our best to dispatch as a priority. Please add approx. 1 week to above delivery guidelines for delivery timeframe for Cubbies & Beds via Courier.
Please note: Above Delivery Guidelines are guidelines only, not a guarantee of delivery timeframe. In our experience the above delivery guidelines are met the majority of the time however once your order has been dispatched & leaves our warehouse we unfortunately have no control to ensure the above guidelines are met
All products (with exception to Cubby Houses and Beds) are dispatched via Australia Post. You can expect to receive an email with delivery tracking number after your order has been dispatched. In the event that you are not home at time of delivery or if Australia Post does not normally deliver parcels to your door, Australia Post will leave a calling card in your mailbox and your order will be left at your nearest post office for collection. Please be sure to quote your Australia Post tracking number and bring along photo ID for collection. Signature is required for delivery.
Cubby Houses and Beds are dispatched via Courier and also require a signature for delivery. All Delivery costs are based on delivery to your front door or ground floor during normal business hours. It is the buyers responsibility to make arrangements to take items at this point. Our Couriers will not deliver to upstairs or lift access locations.
Important Note: We highly recommend when making a purchase you select the 'Delivery (includes Postage Insurance)' option at checkout. Doing so will mean your order will be covered in the unlikely event your order is lost or damaged beyond repair in transit. Hip Kids cannot be held responsible for uninsured orders if lost or damaged beyond repair in transit. Please note that delivery insurance is valid only for a period of 7 days after receipt of goods. Please also refer our terms and conditions page for further information.
Due to the size of our parcels we only ship within Australia
Can I return my product?
Yes! Hip Kids offers all customers a risk free 30 day money back guarantee (subject to conditions below).
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase so:
· In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged on delivery, Hip Kids will repair, replace or provide a full refund
· If you change your mind about the purchased product, you are welcome to return the product for a refund (excl. postage fee), exchange for another product or receive a Credit Note (valid for 6 months).
The following conditions do apply:
· You must make contact with us within 30 days of receipt
· All returned products must be unused, unassembled and in their original condition (including all original product packaging).
· Proof of purchase will be required
· For damaged / faulty items photos may be requested via email
· For Change Of Mind refunds only a $15 handling fee applies. Handling fee is not applicable for damaged/faulty items returned or change of mind exchange
· Products purchased from our seconds & sample sales cannot be returned
PLEASE NOTE: Hipkids at their discretion have the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period, or items which are returned that have been used and not in their original condition (including all original product packaging)
What if I receive an incorrect product?
In the unlikely event that you should receive an incorrect product re-delivery of correct item will be sent out:
· Immediately after we receive the original product from you.
· Returned product is in its original packaging, unused, unassembled and in original condition.
· To the original address on order, unless otherwise agreed to in writing
How do I return a product?
Any return or exchange must be first advised via email, addressed to - email@example.com.
Please be sure to quote your Hip Kids Order Confirmation Number and contact details in all correspondence.
Please post Returns via registered post (with exception to Cubby Houses and Beds) to:
Hip Kids PO BOX 92 Balwyn North Victoria 3104, and Outer Packaging must contain your Hip Kids Order Confirmation Number and your Full Name.
To obtain further information please visit our Terms & Conditions page
Secure Online Payments
Hip Kids use eWAY payment gateway service. This provides secure online payments using credit cards via the internet. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. All transactions and payments are handled using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) service, ensuring your details are safe.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Pay for your goods using PayPal, one of safest methods for making payments online. If you don't have an account setting one up is easy. Please go to www.paypal.com to do so.
Sorry, Layby is not available
Hip Kids website is tested and verfied by McAfee. McAfee's conducts an intensive daily security scan. On a daily basis McAfee tests for possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers
Rest assured you are buying from a reputable retailer. Hipkids.com.au uses advanced encryption and state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), so you can be assured that your personal and credit card details will be protected from any unauthorized usage. We also use the services of a third-party processing service – eWay/ paypal - to securely process your credit card payments.
Very happyBy: Nikita on 3 August 2015The service was excellent and very quick responses. Had a problem with the postage of my item but the team sorted it out very quickly. The pony cycle it's self is very sturdy and well constructed, as easy as putting the head on! My daughter absolutely loved her pony and has treated it like a real pet, even I had a ride ;) recommend these so much, the price is so worth it, I think it's going to be my daughters best friend for a long time :)
Ride on ponyBy: Cathy on 7 November 2013I recently purchased this for my daughters birthday. It arrived within days of the order being completed, quick and easy to put together and the quality is a1. I also would like to mention the friendly customer service I had recieved from a lady when I called with an enquiry. So thank you very much we have one very happy little girl and I would definitely refer and shop with you again. :-) Cathy Hobart Tasmania