30 Day Money Back Guarantee
1 Year Warranty
Hip Kids Wooden Vespa Scooter is an ideal first balance bike for your toddler. Our sturdy light weight vespa scooter comes with a BONUS Bike Stand
It's pedal free design encourages mobility & rapid development of balance and fine motor skills.
Your little one can skip the training wheels and learn the balance and coordination it takes to ride on his or her own pedal bike.
This 10 inch Kids Vespa Scooter is the smallest bike in our Balance Bike range
- Sturdy birchwood construction
- Light Weight
- Bonus Bike Stand
- Adjustable Seat
- Inflatable Rubber tyres
- Non Toxic Paint
- Rubber handle grips
- Restricted steering head & foanm insterts to prevent oversteering
- Suitable for indoors as well as outdoors
- Complies with European & Australian Standards
- Carry max weight of 25kgs
- Suitable for children aged 2 - 4
Bike Dimensions: 51cms H x 77cms L x 33cms W
Seat Height: 33cms - 37cms
NB: Some Assembly Required
- We'll endeavor to dispatch your order within 24-48 hours of receiving your order and cleared payment.
- There may be a delay for customers paying via Bank Deposit as electronic payments can take between 24-48hrs to clear.
- All orders require a signature upon delivery
- Delivery can only occur Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Unfortunately we have no control over delivery time once your order has left our warehouse, however as a guideline please see the table below
Australia Wide Delivery Schedule
Normal Delivery Guidelines Below (excludes Beds & Cubbies):
- Delivery within metro Melbourne: 1 - 3 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to other cities and large towns in VIC: 1 - 4 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to Capital Cities in SA, NSW : 3 - 5 business days
- Delivery from Melbourne to other interstate locations: 4 - 10 business days
If you would like your order in a hurry please add a note to the customer comments section within your order and we will do our best to dispatch as a priority. Please add approx. 1 week to above delivery guidelines for delivery timeframe for Cubbies & Beds via Courier.
Please note: Above Delivery Guidelines are guidelines only, not a guarantee of delivery timeframe. In our experience the above delivery guidelines are met the majority of the time however once your order has been dispatched & leaves our warehouse we unfortunately have no control to ensure the above guidelines are met
All products (with exception to Cubby Houses and Beds) are dispatched via Australia Post. You can expect to receive an email with delivery tracking number after your order has been dispatched. In the event that you are not home at time of delivery or if Australia Post does not normally deliver parcels to your door, Australia Post will leave a calling card in your mailbox and your order will be left at your nearest post office for collection. Please be sure to quote your Australia Post tracking number and bring along photo ID for collection. Signature is required for delivery.
Cubby Houses and Beds are dispatched via Courier and also require a signature for delivery. All Delivery costs are based on delivery to your front door or ground floor during normal business hours. It is the buyers responsibility to make arrangements to take items at this point. Our Couriers will not deliver to upstairs or lift access locations.
Important Note: We highly recommend when making a purchase you select the 'Delivery (includes Postage Insurance)' option at checkout. Doing so will mean your order will be covered in the unlikely event your order is lost or damaged beyond repair in transit. Hip Kids cannot be held responsible for uninsured orders if lost or damaged beyond repair in transit. Please note that delivery insurance is valid only for a period of 7 days after receipt of goods. Please also refer our terms and conditions page for further information.
Due to the size of our parcels we only ship within Australia
Can I return my product?
Yes! Hip Kids offers all customers a risk free 30 day money back guarantee (subject to conditions below).
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase so:
· In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged on delivery, Hip Kids will repair, replace or provide a full refund. You must make contact with HipKids within 7 days of receipt of product.
· If you change your mind about the purchased product, you are welcome to return the product for a refund (excl. postage fee), exchange for another product or receive a Credit Note (valid for 6 months).
The following conditions do apply:
· You must make contact with us within 30 days of receipt.
· For Cubby Houses and Beds, we will accept change of mind returns within 15 days of receipt.
· All returned products must be unused, unassembled and in their original condition (including all original product packaging).
· Proof of purchase will be required
· For damaged / faulty items photos may be requested via email, within 7 days of receipt of goods
· For Change Of Mind refunds only a $15 handling fee applies. Handling fee is not applicable for damaged/faulty items returned or change of mind exchange
· Products purchased from our seconds & sample sales cannot be returned
PLEASE NOTE: Hipkids at their discretion have the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period (15 day period for Cubby Houses and Beds), or items which are returned that have been used and not in their original condition (including all original product packaging)
What if I receive an incorrect product?
In the unlikely event that you should receive an incorrect product re-delivery of correct item will be sent out:
· Immediately after we receive the original product from you.
· Returned product is in its original packaging, unused, unassembled and in original condition.
· To the original address on order, unless otherwise agreed to in writing
How do I return a product?
Any return or exchange must be first advised via email, addressed to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to quote your Hip Kids Order Confirmation Number and contact details in all correspondence.
Please post Returns via registered post (with exception to Cubby Houses and Beds) to:
Hip Kids PO BOX 92 Balwyn North Victoria 3104, and Outer Packaging must contain your Hip Kids Order Confirmation Number and your Full Name.
To obtain further information please visit our Terms & Conditions page
Secure Online Payments
Hip Kids use eWAY payment gateway service. This provides secure online payments using credit cards via the internet. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. All transactions and payments are handled using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) service, ensuring your details are safe.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Pay for your goods using PayPal, one of safest methods for making payments online. If you don't have an account setting one up is easy. Please go to www.paypal.com to do so.
Sorry, Layby is not available
Hip Kids website is tested and verfied by McAfee. McAfee's conducts an intensive daily security scan. On a daily basis McAfee tests for possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers
Rest assured you are buying from a reputable retailer. Hipkids.com.au uses advanced encryption and state-of-the-art SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), so you can be assured that your personal and credit card details will be protected from any unauthorized usage. We also use the services of a third-party processing service – eWay/ paypal - to securely process your credit card payments.
Perfect Balance Bike for Smaller ChildrenBy: 104041881137 on 29 April 2016My daughter is very small for her age, so her age was right for a balance bike, but all other bikes were too large. She absolutely loved this bike, and while it is too small now (at 5), it doesn't stop her cruising around the house on it still. Her little brother loved it too, until he got his own Hip Kidz balance bike!
A great little bike!By: Lisa on 21 December 2015This bike was extremely easy to assemble. Basically there are only four steps to building it and it is ideal for a child that is shorter in the legs.