Warranty & Returns Policy
1 Year Structural Warranty
All HipKids products come with a 1 Year Structural Warranty so you can shop with complete piece of mind.
HipKids will at our discretion repair or replace any product with a manufacturing or materials fault for the duration of 1 year from purchase date:
Warranty does not apply if:
- Damage caused by:
- Incorrect assembly
- Inadequate Storage
- Inappropriate cleaning products used
- Abuse or neglect
- Failure to follow recommended maintenance guidelines
- Normal wear and tear
- Rips, wearing, pilling, creasing, stains or fading of upholstered products
- Fading or discolouration caused by excessive exposure to direct sunlight
- Products not used for intended purposes of Domestic use
- The product have been tampered or modified with in any way
- Force Majeure
NB: This 1 Year Warranty does not apply to any of our products that have been purchased for commercial use.
Can I return my product?
Yes! HipKids offers all customers a risk free 30 day Money Back Guarantee (subject to conditions below).
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase so:
- In the unlikely event that your item is faulty or damaged on delivery, HipKids will repair, replace or provide a full refund upon return of the item. You must make contact with HipKids within 7 days of receipt of product.
- If you change your mind about the purchased product, you are welcome to return the product for a refund (excl. postage fee), exchange for another product or receive a Credit Note.
The following conditions do apply:
- You must make contact with us and return goods within 30 days from date of purchase (14 days for Melbourne Showroom purchases)
- For Cubby Houses and Beds, we will accept change of mind returns within 15 days of receipt
- Sale or Clearance items can only be exchanged within 14 days, refund not available
- All returned products must be unused, unassembled and in their original condition (including all original product packaging)
- Any free gifts with purchase must be returned with original purchase or customer will accept liability for the unreturned item/s
- Proof of purchase will be required
- For damaged / faulty items photos may be requested via email, within 7 days of receipt of goods
- For Change Of Mind refunds only a $15 handling/re-stocking fee applies. Handling/re-stocking fee is not applicable for damaged/faulty items returned or change of mind exchange
- Special Order items, such as Name Stickers and Wall Stickers cannot be returned or refunded, unless faulty
- Products purchased from our seconds & sample sales cannot be returned
PLEASE NOTE: HipKids at their discretion have the right to reject returns outside the 30 day return period (15 day period for Cubby Houses and Beds), or items which are returned that have been used and not in their original condition (including all original product packaging). Reasonable care of returning goods must be taken; failure to do so may result in refusal of return for refund or we may deduct up to 50% of the cost based on the condition of the goods. Product Returns that do not meet our Return criteria will be at the Buyers Disposal.
What if I receive an incorrect product?
In the unlikely event that you should receive an incorrect product re-delivery of correct item will be sent out:
- Immediately after we receive the original product from you.
- Returned product is in its original packaging, unused, unassembled and in original condition.
- To the original address on order, unless otherwise agreed to in writing
How do I return a product?
Any return or exchange must be first advised via email, addressed to - email@example.com.
Please be sure to quote your HipKids Order Confirmation Number and contact details in all correspondence.
Please post Returns at your nearest Australia Post store, via Registered Post (with exception to Cubby Houses and Beds) to:
HipKids 50 Whitehorse Road, Deepdene Victoria 3103, and Outer Packaging must contain your HipKids Order Confirmation Number and your Full Name.