The term ‘Hip Kids’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 597 Canterbury Rd, Surrey Hills, Victoria. Our ABN is 76 160 231 277. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
HIPKIDS EMAIL SURVEY DISCOUNT CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Valid until May 31st, 2021. One voucher per person. Gratuity is not included. Shipping is not included. Not valid with any other offer or discount. Not valid during sale or in conjunction with any special promotion. Valid for a single transaction only. For customers who completed the HipKids Email Survey only.
- This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- Not redeemable for cash.
- Not redeemable to purchase gift cards
- May not be sold or transferred.
- Applicable for online purchases only.
The terms and conditions of this gift card shall be amended at any time at the discretion of HipKids and shall be binding on the customer. No credit or change will be given on the unused portion of the Voucher. No replacement for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
The information on this site in general and this page in particular does not constitute legal or any other type of professional advice. It is presented without any representation or warranty whatsoever, including as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. We do not accept liability, to any person or business, for any consequences that may result from relying upon, accessing or otherwise using the information contained in this site.
HIPKIDS SURVEY COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter of this Competition is the HipKids (Australia) Pty. Ltd. (the "Promoter") (ACN ), 597 Canterbury Rd Surrey Hills VIC 3127.
- Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Entrants under 18 years of age must have the consent of their parent or guardian to enter. Employees of the Promoter or any person associated with the Competition, or any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prize(s) are not eligible to enter.
- Each entry must be entered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants may have multiple entries, entering as many times as they want.
- Entry into the Competition is free.
- The Competition opens at 9am on May 6 2021 and closes at 9am on May 12 2021 ("Competition Period"). Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
- Complete the Customer Survey
- Respond with unique answers that provide truthful insights
- The entrant whose question is judged by the Promoter's panel of judges to be the best, most original and creative will win the major prize ("Prize Winner").
- This Promotion is a game of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- PRIZE DETAILS: 1x $500 HipKids online store voucher to use before December 31, 2021
- No component of the prize can be exchanged or transferred or redeemed for cash. In the event that the prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prizes, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
- You acknowledge that the Promoter is under no obligation to exercise any of the rights granted to it by these Terms and Conditions.
- Decisions of the Promoter and its panel of judges are final and will be binding on each person who enters the Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.The name of the Prize Winner will be announced via email by May 15 2021. Please allow at least 28 days from the date of notification for the delivery of the prizes.
- In the event that a Prize Winner is unable to be contacted, the Promoter will retain the prize for three (3) months from the date of the judges' decision. If any prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the date of the judge’s decision, the judges may determine another winner for the unclaimed prize. A winner of any unclaimed prize will be the Prize Winner for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- To the full extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the Competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and all entrants in the promotion release Facebook, of any responsibility in relation to this promotion.